1. What is the USP or benefits of enrolling in the courses?
C-DAC's industry skilling courses are designed, developed and mentored by R&D experts who have vast experience in implementing real-time projects. These courses deliver an insight into end-to-end project life cycle as per industry standards and processes.
2. Who is eligible for enrolling in the courses?
Anyone who has passion and interest towards hardware/ software development can enroll in the related courses. Candidates from Electronics, Electrical, Instrumentation, Computer Science, Information Technology or from any equivalent discipline can enroll.
3. Do I need to read anything before I attend the course?
Yes. All enrolled users are expected to go through an essential module provided as part of the course.
4. What is the duration of the course?
It's a 2 months course. However, enrolled users can access course material anytime within 4 months from the course commencement date.
5. Is registering to the platform enough for accessing online courses?
No. User registration is a one time process. All registered users need to login and enroll to the course by paying the prescribed course fee. Only paid enrolled users will be allowed to access course material.
6. How do I enroll to the courses?
After successful registration, users can login and enroll to the course by paying the prescribed course fee.
User Registration ->Course Enrollment by Paying Course Fee -> Access Course Material
7. Can user enroll to multiple courses?
Yes. However, you need to pay the course fee for all enrolled courses separately.
8. What are different modes of payment?
All payments are online and are enabled with multiple options. You can enroll in the courses by paying course fee using Credit Card/Debit Card/UPI/Internet Banking options.
9. How will the course will be delivered?
Enrolled users can access course material using C-DAC's e-learning platform. Along with pre-recorded video lectures, two LIVE sessions per course will be scheduled every week for clarifying your doubts/queries. All recorded session videos will be available for reference.
10. Are the lessons LIVE or pre recorded?
All video lessons are pre-recorded and will be available 24x7 and can be watched as many times as you like. You can access course material any time during course duration (4 months) and complete the course at your own pace.
11. How can I access course material?
All courses are available online on C-DAC's e-learning platform and can be accessed using standard web browsers.
12. Does this course cover practicals?
Yes. After theory sessions are over, practical lab exercises would be posted for enforcing the concepts learnt in the theory sessions.
13. Is there any programming involved?
Yes. MENTOR and BLEND courses have programming as part of the course.
14. Is there a fixed time frame for completing the course?
Yes. Though the course duration is 2 months, flexibility will be provided to enrolled users to complete the course at their own pace within 4 months from course commencement date.
15. Whether course completion certificates will be issued?
Yes. After undergoing industry skilling course and clearing course end exam, certification of completion will be given to all enrolled users.
16. What if I fail in course end exam?
Each enrolled user will be given two opportunities to clear course end exam.
17. Is there a refund of course fee in case if any enrolled user couldn't take up the course?
No. There is no refund policy.
18. Can someone else attend the course in my place?
No. Course completion certificate will be issued on enrolled user’s name only.
19. I have some other questions not listed as part of the FAQ. Whom should I contact?
All course related and user queries can be posted to email@example.com