Solve real world problems using cutting edge technologies
Insight into end-to-end project lifecycle
Exposure to industry standards and processes
Interactive online sessions by R&D experts
Regular mentoring by experienced facilitators
About 100 hours of practical and application-oriented learning
C-DAC certificate on successful completion
Online Conceptual Sessions with bi-weekly live interactions and live demonstrations
Assignments will be given to students on concepts covered in theory sessions
End Course Evaluation within 12 weeks from Course Start Date
Complete the theory sessions, coursework and submit assignments
Undergo end course evaluation
Release of Notification & Online Registration
Commencement of Course
Evaluation & Certificate On 2 Attempts
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is the USP or benefits of enrolling to the courses?
C-DAC's industry skilling courses are designed, developed and mentored by R&D experts who have vast experience in implementing real time projects. These courses give an insight into end-to-end project life cycle as per industry standards and processes.
2. Who are eligible for enrolling to the courses?
Anyone interested can enroll to the courses. Candidates from Electronics, Electrical, Instrumentation, Computer Science, Information Technology or from any equivalent discipline can enroll.
3. Do I need to read anything before I attend the course?
Yes. All enrolled users are expected to go through an essential module provided as part of the course.
4. What is the duration of the course?
It's a 4 week course. However, enrolled user can access course material anytime within 12 weeks from the course commencement date.
5. Is registering to the platform enough for accessing online courses?
No. User registration is a one time process. All registered users need to login and enroll to the course by paying prescribed course fee. Only paid enrolled users will be allowed to access course material.
6. How do I enroll to the courses?
After successful registration, users can login and enroll to the course by paying prescribed course fee.
Steps User Registration -> Login -> Course Enrollment by Paying Course Fee -> Access Course Material
7. Can user enroll to multiple courses?
Yes. However, user need to pay course fee for all enrolled courses separately.
8. What are different modes of payment?
Users can enroll to the courses by paying course fee using Credit Card/Debit Card/UPI/Internet Banking options.
9. How course will be delivered?
Enrolled users can access course material using C-DAC's e-learning platform. Along with pre recorded video lectures, two LIVE sessions per course will be scheduled every week for clarifying users doubts/queries. All recorded session videos will be available for reference.
10. Are the lessons LIVE or pre recorded?
All video lessons are pre-recorded and will be available 24x7 to be watched as many times as you like. You can access course material any time during course duration(12 weeks) and complete the course at your own pace.
11. How can I access course material?
All courses are available online on C-DAC's e-learning platform and can be accessed using standard web browsers.
12. Does this course cover practicals?
Yes. After theory sessions are over, practical lab exercises would be posted for practice purpose.
13. Is there any programming involved?
Yes. MENTOR and BLEND courses have programming as part of the course.
14. Is there a fixed time frame for completing the course?
Yes. Though the course duration is 4 weeks, flexibility will be provided to enrolled users to complete the course at their own pace within 12 weeks from course commencement date.
15. What e-learning platform do I need to use to access the courses?
C-DAC's e-learning platform “MeghSikshak” can be used for accessing enrolled courses.
16. Whether course completion certificates will be issued?
Yes. After undergoing industry skilling course and clearing course end exam, certification of completion will be given to all enrolled users.
17. What if I fail in course end exam?
Each enrolled user will be given two opportunities to clear course end exam.
18. Is there a refund of course fee in case if any enrolled user couldn't take the course?
No. There is no refund policy.
19. Can someone else attend the course in my place?
No. Course completion certificate will be issued on enrolled user’s name only.
20. I have some other question not listed as part of the FAQ. Whom should I contact?
All course related and user queries can be posted to email@example.com